Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Trails and more trails

I hope this is the beginning of a good resource for mountain bike trails in Anchorage, AK.

Since I published the book "Mountain Bike Anchorage" in 2005, the trails in the Anchorage area have changed. New trails have been added, others have been widened or paved. Others may have deteriorated. The guide book is a snapshot of what was on the ground at the beginning of 2005, but people want timely updates. They can find them on my website: www.nearpointpress.com, but most people don't think to go there.

So, until I go live with another website, let this be a place where you can ask questions about the local trails or even post updates on trail conditions you have noticed around the area.

I'll also post new routes, trail conditions or changes as I learn about them. It's all just a big experiment. Come along for the ride!

No comments: